This picture was taken in May 1981. I can't believe that was 27 years ago. My mom took it to show off my brother's new glasses (I love the way they tinted in the sun). He was around 8 or 9 and I was about 6. I am happy however, to see that we had on jackets. I keep thinking this has been the coldest May we've ever had. Also, just a little side note for my mom: I love Scott's turtleneck.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Flashback Friday
Posted by Megan at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute- you guys came right from the 70's in that pic
That is so funny! I love the glasses!!
What can i say, I LOVE TURTLENECKS! Don't you think that Scott looks a lot like Jon at that age in that picture? My, I have cute kids.
scott looks like a total dork, but i think you look especially cute in this picture. i like your shirt a lot!
Post a Comment