Chaydee participated in his schools Heritage Fair. He had to make this poster about himself. He worked really hard and did a great job. Thank you to Nana for all of the awesome information about our family. Chaydee especially loved the fact that someone in our family had been scalped by Indians. (if you click on the picture you can totally see the poster)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Heritage Fair
Posted by Megan at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
woo hoo mother goose one of my favorite traditions
he really did do a good job!
I love that "Simple Simon" is looking at my blog and making cute comments but I'm not sure who this is?
That's really neat. That was a lot of work for Ma and Pa too I bet. One of the hardest parts is finding a good poster board color. Blue is good , glow in the dark yellow not so much !
I love the extension of his legs in that soccer picture. You can't train to do that....that's a natural!!! Lovely contrast between the pics on the left and the ones on the right. So grateful.
BTW, if Chaydy goes to see a cowboys and Indians movie, who does he root for? No wonder he gets so dark in the summer.
Post a Comment