We have success. Good job Wessers! (and Jeff)
Reply- Chad didn't make it past 5"10. He had a blast though just screwing around for two days.Wesley is so dang cute. I love the video thing. I might try it more often.
WOW! When did that happen? He got BIG right before our eyes. Good Job!
way to go wesley! miss is going to be jealous!
"i wish i was a dog". thats funny. who said that?hahaha, i'm famousscott
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Reply- Chad didn't make it past 5"10. He had a blast though just screwing around for two days.
Wesley is so dang cute. I love the video thing. I might try it more often.
WOW! When did that happen? He got BIG right before our eyes. Good Job!
way to go wesley! miss is going to be jealous!
"i wish i was a dog". thats funny. who said that?
hahaha, i'm famous
scott
Post a Comment