Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Famous Brother

I was at the library last night picking up a few books for Grams and lo and behold...there it was. I had no idea that my big brother was a famous author. I also didn't know that he had such an interest in "Pretty Birds".


5 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

I thought HEATHER was the author. Maybe that HER Non-de-plume.

laura said...

too funny. i googled my name once and found a "laura simon" band.

Unknown said...

In addition to being a published author, Scott also has a career as a popular reporter for National Public Radio. I can't figure out why are we still so poor!

Mom / Jolene said...

AND I think we saw him in a sitcom once.

Simple Simon said...

and if you remember back then, i had a morning radio show in salt lake city oh B-98.7 (simon and brady in the morning)

thats great to see that i'm an author too. so whats my book about?