Friday, May 23, 2008

Flashback Friday

This is my favorite picture of my dad and me. He is 36 in this picture (only three years older than I am right now) and I am 4. My Dad is turning 65 this Sunday and doesn't look a whole lot older...Amazing.
Happy Birthday Dad!!! I love you.

6 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

I Love that picture. That was our first apartment when we were first married. I think you were 3. Let me look again.

Michelle Smith Isom said...

I see Wesley in that cute little face.

laura said...

look how blonde you are!

dad kind of looks like jon to me!

Holly said...

your dad totally does look the same!!! What a cute picture. I love your flashback fridays!

judy said...

That picture was taken at Grandma & Grandpa Simon's house in Idaho.

Mom / Jolene said...

Judy, you are so totally right. I just didn't recognize the furniture. You'd think after all the hours, days, months we have spent there I would have recognized the house! Duh!!!!!! Megan, you probably ARE 4. I thought you look big for 3.