Do you think the kids were as interested in the card as Papa?
If I remember right, I think that was her 3rd ice cream cone. Isn't she cute?
What a sweet, little mess.
Chayden also really....
really...
really liked his ice cream, until.....
freezer brain. Slow Down!
What a cute fam. I especially love the posing from you Aaron. Pretty GQ.
Funny Face #1
Funny Face #2
Funny Face #3
I think this picture is darling of Laura & Tom.
Thanks for the fun Party.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Dad's 65th B-day Party
Posted by Megan at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so glad you blog; you really caught the essence of everyone. And thank you for not foto-ing me. LOVE YOU ALL!
I LOVED the Brain Freeze picture of Chayden. It made my head hurt a little !
ya, those pictures of of chayden are hilarious.
i too, am glad that you blog!
It was a GREAT Birthday Party!! Thanks everyone...I love you all.
laura lightened her hair, looke good.
scott
It looks like you guys had lots of fun. How special that almost all of you were able to celebrate with your dad! I bet he love having all of you that were able to be there with him.
Post a Comment