It was time for haircuts and Chayden reminded me that he wanted to have a Mohawk for the Summer Games in June (I do realize that it's only the middle of May). He then explained to me that if we cut his hair short right now "It will never be long enough for a Mohawk". Of course, Wesley decided that he needed one, too. I just keep reminding myself that it's just hair (and almost summer).
He convinced his buddy Aaron to do it, too.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Remember....it's just hair.
Posted by Megan at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
holy crap, my nephews are so cool.
That's awesome! If hair is the only thing you have to worry about with these boys, I'd say you have it pretty easy.
you're the coolest mom in school!
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT.
add just a few tattoos and i'll have me some mini-me's
scott
If that would have been your idea and you told them they had to do it you can bet they wouldn't be smiling. Boys 1 Mom 0
Go Chaydee!!
Post a Comment