Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tickling the Ivories

My gramps played the piano beautifully.....Jeff's mom plays the piano beautifully. I'm really hoping that Wesley has received some of the talent that neither Jeff nor I possess.

I took piano lessons when I was little, I remember that I hated practicing SO bad. Finally my mom let me quit, but she would never let Jon or Laura quit. Later I found it was because they ALSO had the talent (obviously I did not).

We are so blessed that Jeff's mom is a wonderful piano teacher and is willing to teach Wesley to play. Thank you.




3 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

He seems to enjoy it! Go Wesley...You can't imagine how that warms by heart. Yeah Lorna!!

Mom / Jolene said...

MY heart...sorry

Michelle Smith Isom said...

Wow, hard to believe he is old enough to read music. Such a cute boy.