I was checking my e-mail this morning and received something from one of Chayden's teachers: _________________________________________________________________
Hello there. This is Mrs. Rees, Chayden’s keyboarding and CTE Intro teacher. I just wanted to write you a quick note to let you know how impressed I am with Chayden. He has been such a great student this quarter. I have a lot of great students, but what stands out to me most is that EVERY DAY, in BOTH classes, he always thanks me for my lesson. In all my years of teaching I have never had a student do that! Such gentlemanly behavior is rather hard to find in a junior high, and is so refreshing! He does his work, keeps his grades up, and always has a great smile. Just want you to know—you are definitely doing something right! Thank you!
Mrs. Rees
__________________________________________________________________
Now, I don't agree with the "I'm doing something right" part. Trust me, they come out the way they want. I just thought that was an extremely sweet thing for that teacher to do. Usually you only hear what your child is doing wrong, rarely you get to hear when they are doing something right.
Friday, February 19, 2010
A Proud Mama
Posted by Megan at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
way to go chayden!!!!
isn't that the best feeling to know they're good, even when you're not watching!
That is really cool Megan!
No Surprise. He did come that way,
Good job Chayden, I agree with you good job for his teacher to notice somthing good about him but I think good job to you too he learned if from someone!
Wow! Such gentlemanly behavior from a teenager is almost a miracle! Whatever you're doing, it's working.
Post a Comment