Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Wesley

Wesley turned seven today. I know we all say this...I can't believe how old he is.

Wesley had a fun birthday party at Gene Fullmer. He was able to invite 12 of his friends. I think they all had a great time.


Opening presents:


Eating pizza:


Now for the entertainment:








I know that my stupid camera says that it's 2009. I'm going to have to figure out how to change it. Duh.

5 comments:

laura said...

looks like they had tons of fun!

happy birthday wessers!

Mom / Jolene said...

Happy Birthday Wes. You are one great 7 year old.

Unknown said...

thanks for the party, my boys had a great time. wesley, you are one cute 7 year old!

Michelle Smith Isom said...

Wow, seven really? That went fast. I remember visiting you when he was brand new. He is a cutie.

Andrea Almond said...

Cade had the best time, thanks for inviting him. Wesley is such a cute kid, I can't how fast they grow up.