Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Holidays 2009

Christmas Eve:
Natty and Scott had the Christmas party at their house this year. I know that its all about giving, but I LOVE what I got. Thanks Natty.



Christmas Morning:
If it has anything to do with soccer...he's happy.


Wesley wanted the "Transformer Devastator" so bad. I lied to him all December that he wasn't going to get it. This is why I love Christmas. Pure joy on that face.


Christmas Afternoon:
Clean-up after lunch. This is the only one I could get of Chayden smiling. He wouldn't smile until Nana came into the picture.


Wesley wanted to do a pinata so bad.


New Year's Eve:
I forgot my camera, but we went to Stephanie's for a party. We had such yummy food and played scum for 4-hours straight. It was tons of fun.

New Year's Day:
Our annual bowling trip.


Thanks to our wonderful family. It really was one of the best holidays I've had.

3 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

it WAS fun, huh.

laura said...

what did natty get you?

Michelle Smith Isom said...

Looks like you had a great Holiday. I miss seeing the little kids open their things. Just a couple more years though.