Thursday, September 25, 2008

September 25, 1994

I met Jeff 14 years ago today. For those of you who are close to us know that getting married was the best decision we ever made. You also know that I'm super lucky to be married to him. He is completely amazing.

He hates that the first reason I love him is because he's so "nice" to me (for some reason he's bugged I don't say it's because he's hot). Only a women can know the value of having a husband that's good and kind to her...and yes, hot.


First there was the "wedding"...


and then the horrible funeral.


Then Chayden was born...


and then the horrible surgery.


WHAT??? a baby after all those years of trying?


Yep...our little Wesley.


Life sure has it's ups and downs and ups and downs and ups and downs. I'm so glad I've been able to live this roller-coaster with Jeff.

(keep your seat-belt on babe...pretty sure we're not done with the ride)

5 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

sigh.

Nielsen Family said...

How sweet, I know what you mean when you have a husband that is so nice and sweet to you. Just to let you know Jen had her baby today he a litte early 37 weeks he weighs 6lb 12 oz he having a little bit of trouble breathing but other then that he is perfect and she is doing really well now that she is not pregant anymore.

Nate and Heidi said...

You guys do make a cute couple. I love the pictures. I remember your reception and the funeral. I was in 9th grade- what the heck- I can't believe that much time has gone by. Love the walk down memory lane....

Unknown said...

I've only had the good fortune to know you and Jeff for the past few years...but I do very much admire your strong and happy marriage. May the next 14 years have more ups than downs!

Michelle Smith Isom said...

Well done Megan.The ladds are pretty lucky too.