Friday, September 5, 2008

Flashback Friday

This flashback friday is for my aunt Susan and cousin Jenn. We were laughing about these pictures last Sunday so I thought they'd get a kick out of seeing them. I am the second from the right and Jenn is the third from the right.


In this one I'm the third from the right and Jenn is the fifth from the right.


For those of you that know me and know that I am so uncoordinated that I can't even take an aerobics class you think this is pretty funny. WOW.

3 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

ooow you were the cutest little things!

laura said...

yeah...how did you end up taking cute ballet and i was in clunky CLOGGING?!

(i actually think i really wanted to take clogging, but MAN what a nerdy thing to do...)

Nate and Heidi said...

So cute! I told my mom about this flashback- now I will have to show her the pics....