How does everyone like my new "white trash" fence?
Our backyard neighbors were very upset that Chayden kept kicking his soccer ball into their yard. Jeff had a few "choice words" with them and this is what he came up with....nice, huh?
Monday, September 15, 2008
Love Thy Neighbor
Posted by Megan at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm excited for the next installment in this story...
The perfect husband - a combo of Conan the Barbarian and Bob the Builder.
I'm with Jon. This could get interesting.
UMM... nice don't you love neighbor somtimes, you would think that if nothing was broken they wouldn't flip our. Love the fence.
Wow, So I can't really tell for sure which direction this is. How about a hint , S , E, N ? Initials would work too !P.S. He can kick high.
That sucks- I say it serves the neighbors right... Tell Jeff he should have shaped the fence like the middle finger. That would get the neighborhood talking....
P.S. Isn't it great being white trash? You guys could throw your beer cans over next and see if they complain about that....
Post a Comment