Monday, October 12, 2009

scary...creepy...yucky

jeff brought this tarantula home...just in time for halloween.


the boys in this house can't figure out why i won't let them keep it.


it's a good thing my vote counts for 4.

7 comments:

laura said...

that thing is HUGE!!!!

how are you going to sleep at night?! what if it escapes?!

Mom / Jolene said...

and what are you going to feed it? little boys? or Feddy?

Nate and Heidi said...

Eww. I HATE spiders! I would not let them keep it either! They scare me so bad!

Michelle Smith Isom said...

Way to put your foot down....crunch...no pun intended : )

Unknown said...

I like that rule!

Anonymous said...

WHY????? oh WHy? would he bring such a creature home??? SUPER SCARY!! I have a friend that loves snakes and spiders and such. . . want me to see if she wants to buy it from you?

Steph said...

SIIICK!!