Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

We had such a great time coloring eggs at Nana & Papa's house.

Nana bought these fun eggs that are full of confetti...Wesley and Miss loved cracking them on everyone.


We also mixed celebrated April Fools Day. I made this cake that was made out of toilet paper. I forgot to take a before picture, it was pretty funny watching the kids try to cut it.


Easter morning....ready for the hunt.

6 comments:

Nate and Heidi said...

What I think is sad is the snow you see outside the window. How depressing. Come spring!!

Mom / Jolene said...

What? No pictures of YOU?

Unknown said...

What fun! Love the mean "cake"!

Simple Simon said...

you know, the day you took those pictures (look at the snow in the background) we were at the beach (it was over 80 degrees)...hahahahahha

Unknown said...

Cute pictures. Looks like the gag easter eggs were a huge hit, my kids would of loved them. I like the cake will try that for next year, Thaks for the idea.

Jen said...

hey did you know those fun confetti eggs are a Mexican tradition. You can find them everywhere it is huge and now I can't remember what they call them, anyway just thought you might like to know. I am doing great. It is over. So glad. I will be out this summer so we should get together.