Jeff had an interesting morning, I had a wonderful morning.
Jeff was at FedEx this morning and one of his couriers asked him about the flowers he was about to deliver to me. Jeff had no idea what the courier was talking about (he hadn't bought me any flowers). Sure enough, there was a huge box filled with gorgeous flowers addressed to HIS wife that were NOT from him.
As soon as the FedEx courier delivered the flowers I called Jeff right up. Before I could tell him thank you he began to play "20 Questions" with me. He wanted to know IMMEDIATELY who those flowers were from. Since I assumed they were from him I hadn't read the card yet. I was commanded to read it "RIGHT NOW".
The card reads as follows:
Special flowers for a VSD (Very Special Daughter)
"Happy Birthday" Megan!
Love ya,
Dad
(Thank you Dad, I love them!!!)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Flower Power
Posted by Megan at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I'll call soon.
oh my gosh! so cute! :) Happy Birthday Megan! hope you have a great one! what are you 23 now?
Happy Birthday! That is funny about Jeff I hope he relized it was your b-day. They are lovely.
happy b-day! What gorgeous flowers! And what a sweet dad.
Post a Comment