Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Utah/Idaho Supply Threw-up

Wesley was the VIP at school the other day and you would not believe his classroom. The first time I saw it I was SHOCKED!!

All of her shelves look like this...


and all of her walls look like this


Can you even find the kids?


Obviously, she loves to teach. What teacher can spend this kind of money on her classroom? She sends a book home (to keep) at least once a week, and Wesley is always bringing home a treat/toy when he passes something off. I'm really lucky that he was able to get into her class. She is an amazing teacher.

But, Jeff wants to know what her house looks like.

8 comments:

Steph said...

Ha Ha! Wow! That is what I call decor! We'll just say she is going for the eclectic look. Wesley looks so grown up! Glad she is a good teacher at least!!

Unknown said...

I think I'd get a migrane if I had to spend a whole day in that room...a migrane or a seizure! At least the woman loves kids.

Nielsen Family said...

That what Corbyn kindergarten teacher room look like I got a headache everythime I was in there but she was NOT a good teacher be glad that you got a good one! You pigtale story is sad but funny at least your mom save them for you!

Anonymous said...

This classroom totally reminds me of my class room when i was in 4th grade. my teacher was a heavy woman, with black spiky hair, bright blue eye shadow and hot pink lipstick, she docorated all of her clothes and shoes with gems and colored fabric glue, and i think we did arts and crafts 90% of the time! HA HA that's probably a really fun class for Wesley!

Michelle Smith Isom said...

I'm guessing McDougal ? I had to deliver new supplies to her class one day and there seriously was NO place to set them down in the entire room. I thought about just leaving a note but that presented an even bigger problem (a needle in a haystack)I had to leave everything in the hallway : )

Andrea Almond said...

You ar lucky to get a good teacher Cade has had a crappy one 2 years in a row

Simple Simon said...

it looks like a clown exploded

Janet said...

I'm Heather's mother. I'm a teacher's assistant in a kindergarten class in NC. Does Utah have any fire standards? We'd never get away with having that much paper on the wall. She sounds like a good teacher, though.