We have had the funnest week:
Welsey turned six-years old. I can't believe it. Jeff, Chayden and I snuck in his room while he was asleep and decorated it.
When I grew-up we were always measured on our birthday. He and Chayden are almost the exact same size at six.
On Monday, we all went to Chuck-E-Cheese's. I don't know if you know, but it's where a "Kid can be a kid".
Scott and Heather are here this week. We've been doing a lot of fun stuff together. On Wednesday both of our families went bowling. The kids loved it!!
On Thursday, we went to Salsa Leedos for dinner after Wesley's last ice skating lesson.
On Friday, we went to Nana & Papa's to have some delish "Awful Waffles". We will miss Scott & Heather and have really enjoyed having them home.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Fun-filled Week!!!
Posted by Megan at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wesley is so stink'n cute. I love watching him in Primary. It looks like you had a blast!
Happy Birthday Wesley!!! I can't belive his is six already...Looks like you guys had tons of fun.
Post a Comment