Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

I saw a picture in a magazine years and years ago where they used rain gutters for shelves. I've always wanted to do it and I don't know why it's taken me so long. The best part: because there's a lip, nothing falls off.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a WAY cute idea. it looks really great! i'm surprised! i'll have to remember that idea for when i have a home to decorate. :)

Nate and Heidi said...

Very clever. I like it! That's a cool color on the walls too...

Mom / Jolene said...

I think they ARE as cute as you said. Really really cute.

laura said...

yep! i love them! i might just have to copy!

Michelle Smith Isom said...

How fun! They are also good for HUGE banana split parties. I did that for YW one time years ago.

Michelle Smith Isom said...

Thanks for the note about Chad....sure love ya!