Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Black is Back

I was sick of my ugly garage door so....


I decided to paint it black.


Before:


After:


I know how ridiculous the little white lights look, I've been to Home Depot and to Lowes. If anyone has a pretty inexpensive place they can think of that maybe I forgot about, please let me know.

6 comments:

laura said...

you already know how i feel about it! expect to be at my house soon to help me do the exact same thing!

Nielsen Family said...

I didn't know that you could paint a garge door. I don't know why I'm suprised but I really like it. Its amazing what a little thing can do to change you house. Good luck with tring to find lights.

Dad said...

I love the look. It seems to give the house some 'chic' and depth. Really like it.

Dad said...

Hey, that comment was from MOM, not Dad. I mean, can you just hear dad saying 'chic'?

Megan said...

I was quite shocked that dad said "chic" but after the amazing Idaho house...who knew. Actually, Jeff was really cracking up at you Dad. He thought it was hilarious that you would use that word. I think he's happy to know if really wasn't you that said it.

Nate and Heidi said...

It is amazing what a little paint can do to a house- It looks dang nice. Maybe try overstock for lights- I don't know if they even sell that kind of thing....