Chayden started 6th grade on July 28th (I'm a bit behind). He has a really nice teacher this year. He also has tons of his friends in his class. Hopefully this will be a very fun last year in elementary for him.
Wesley started kindergarten on August 5th.
This was way harder than I thought it would be.
Getting on the bus for the very first time. Sigh, sniff, sniff. It actually was a very lonely walk back home.
And then I realized...I have FREE time!!!!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Back 2 School
Posted by Megan at 7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! Life is soo fast yet seems so slow at the same time. Dude, before you know it, we are going to be grandmas!
ahh, it's a bittersweet day, isn't it? Now everything changes for all of you.
i love the picture of wesley on the bus...he looks so grown up!!
i'm a bit jealous of the free time!
WOW, I can't belive that you have a 6th grader. Kindergarten was a little hard for me with Corbyn but I'm not looking forward to having him gone all day long this year for 1st grade, Avery hasn't started kindergarten yet.
Hard to believe you will have some alone time. The boys are both so grown up and hansome. Nice work Mom! ( Dad too)
Post a Comment