Our family has had some sad news this week:
Scott & Heather's sweet, sweet Julian passed away before he was born. Heather was 36 weeks along. He has lots and lots of black hair. He also has the "Ashworth fat fingers" and according to Scott.... Julian got his "big ass head".
There is an organization called, "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep" that take beautiful pictures. Scott and Heather were able to have some done of Julian.
We just want you all to know how much we love them.
If anyone would like to contact them, please let me know and I'll get a number or address to you. I know that they have really appreciated all of the love and support they have received from friends and family.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Our sad news.
Posted by Megan at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment